Title: Director of Business Development
- Research healthcare business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their business needs. Analyze the opportunity to determine profitability potential.
- Territory/Region will consist of all states west of the Mississippi
- Coordinate with internal teams to develop client-specific work-plans. Define and develop project and program requirements and monitor program delivery to ensure contract requirements and client expectations are met or surpassed.
- Prepare written and electronic materials for presentations for prospective and existing clients.
- Research and assist in responding to RFPs, RFIs, and RFQs. Evaluate details and requirements to determine if it is a viable option. Follow up as needed with the prospective client to ensure that all outstanding items and questions are addressed.
- Maintain relationships with existing clients by providing support, information, and guidance. Understand the essential responsibilities and requirements for each client. Resolve client issues by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management. Effectively negotiate ongoing contractual agreements
- Utilize all software systems for sales and client service. Update all systems as needed at a minimum of weekly. Track and submit your expense reports monthly.
- Participate, as needed, at headquarters for Client or prospect visits, training or other company-related meetings or activities.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge of industry trends and compliance issues by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks and participating in professional organizations.
- Effectively market company at conferences.
- Manage your territory for all the appropriate market segments in healthcare
- College degree required, minimum of 5 years industry-related sales experience
- Prefer candidate be based in the territory
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.