No matter the stage, we turn denied claims into vital revenue. Whether a denial is newly active, aged, or closed, we’ll step in with intelligence and diligence to guide it to a positive outcome.
As patterns emerge from our resolution process, we’ll report back to you and recommend proactive steps you can take to avoid future denials.
Industry Leaders Trust Revco
Analyze your historical claim data.
- Gain insight into why your claims are being kicked back
- Investigate claim adjustment reason codes (CARCs) to detect trends and optimize accordingly
- Highlight where your team shines — and has room for improvement
- Work within your system and the payer’s system to resubmit with minimal disruption
- Actively monitor the progress of each submission
- Coordinate with the patient and their insurance company to guide the claim to prompt reimbursement
Provide direct payment and transparent reporting.
- Secure immediate payment that instantly improves cash flow for your organization
- Bring clarity to your submission process through enhanced reporting
- Flag ways in which your team can proactively avoid denials
Discover which claim submission trends are increasing denials, disrupting cash flow, and resulting in write-offs. We’ll work with you to create proactive solutions to correct common problems like coding errors or missing patient information.
Appeal and Resubmission
Win more appeals with a streamlined process that assesses, categorizes, and routes denials to the path most likely to result in payment. Revco will keep an eye on the progress of each resubmission and take quick action if the payer requests more information.
Direct Payment & Reporting
Take immediate steps to resolve unpaid claims after winning your appeal with direct payment options. We’ll help you understand what went wrong in the first place, minimizing the chances of it happening again.
Lower Write-off Rates
We’ll draw from more than a decade of experience working with insurance providers to draft successful appeals and resolutions. Every winning appeal strengthens your bottom line and empowers your staff.
Efficient Denial Appeals
We investigate all the reasons for the denial, connect with your payer to gather more information, and draft the appropriate response. Then, we monitor it in the payer system to ensure it is accepted and reviewed in a timely manner.
Real-time reporting gives you in-depth insights into how your denial claims strategy is performing so you can course correct without missing a step.
Stronger Financial Performance
Reduced write-offs and increased resolution improve your overall cash flow, and our business intelligence and denials analysis help you prevent claim denials before they happen.
Let’s Maximize Your Revenue
Ready to win more appeals and accelerate your cash flow? Fill out our form and we’ll connect you with a Revco team member who can walk you through the next steps.