Medical Debt Collection | Primary, Secondary, & Tertiary Bad Debt Collections
Revco Solutions has specialized in healthcare recovery services since 1948. We understand how critical it is to our hospital, health system, and physician group clients to maintain patient satisfaction throughout their experience – including throughout the entire revenue cycle. That is why each program is designed in cooperation with our clients and our healthcare agents are trained specifically for each project they are assigned to.
We also understand that people do not choose to get sick. Medical debt is not a debt of choice. We allow your patients to be heard, to share their situation, and then we use that information to assist in resolving their obligation. Our staff is extensively trained on the Federal Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), HIPAA, data security, and the importance of protecting patient health and financial information.
Our Debt Collection Solutions
- Primary, secondary, and tertiary bad debt collections
- Payment plan monitoring services
- Skip tracing programs
- Credit Bureau reporting
- Customized call and letter campaigns
- Legacy AR wind down projects
The Revco Solutions Difference
Our team is the foundation of our success. Technology, security, and compliance protocols are only as good as the people who implement them. Equipped with comprehensive training and cutting-edge processes and analytics, it is our culture and the people who uphold it that has truly earned us the loyalty of our client partners. This has been key to our success in serving so many notable healthcare systems and providers, with many relationships spanning decades. Learn more about The Revco Solutions Difference here.
Our goal is to deliver the highest possible liquidation results, in balance with the lowest possible cost factors necessary to maximize your overall netback. We achieve these aims in a compliant and patient-friendly manner, through:
Access to Multiple Data Resources: Revco Solutions has unique access to over 200 million consumer credit files through our relationship with Innovis, the 4th largest credit bureau in the country. We go back to this data time and again and contextualize it against the payment habit histories of millions of consumers – proprietary information we have collected over decades of serving multiple industries.
Cutting-Edge Technology: We couple our data advantage with state-of-the-art technology to automate and augment many of our collection processes:
- Business Intelligence tools that allow us to compile, analyze, and report back the data that helps us drive decision making and account flow
- Automated file transfers and account loading
- Algorithms used to automatically build each day’s dialing strategies according to the most advantageous tactic for each account
- A gamification platform that motivates individual and team recovery goals through game mechanics and friendly competition
- Speech analytics technology that provides us the capability to achieve a 100% audit rate on every inbound and outbound call, as well as keyword and phrase identification to help promote our Positive Collections approach
- $20 million in cyber insurance protection
Guaranteed Peace of Mind: While you can rest assured that your patients, reputation, and receivables are in good hands with Revco Solutions, we can also guarantee that all of our interactions are in compliance with the stringent regulations applicable to both of our industries.
See the Revco Solutions Difference in action. Get started with a consultation today.